ut server

Discussion in 'Basically Talk About Whatever?' started by Ardie, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Ardie New Member

Hi just wanted to say I really enjoy your UT low gravity server love the music and the maps you do,
    I use to play alot on the 99 and ut4 mad mod servers
    I noticed your server was up on epic sat and sunday but I don't see it today. it the server going to be back up soon?
    can the bots be added in to again , I really haven't seen many people there so it just does warm up by yourself

Alos I was wondering to about installing 2k4 on win 10 I have the game of the year version, and cant remember the patches I need
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks and glad to of joined your site

Ardie

2. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

thanks for the heads ups we'll get those back up running!
    The Dedicated Server is either no bots or full bot count that epic has decided to implement with DM atm! ... but on our Hub Server we are able to do that so check out the Hub server one day and you will get 1 bot to play with until someone joins you!

3. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Can’t wait till this game is done! Every update means everything must be recooked! Very time consuming! Thanks Laambo for the weekly battle keeping the servers up! :thanks:

~Res

4. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

5. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Epic recently pulled the master server and basically killed UT. However, a community gamer made a new browser, the game servers are back up and running... :)

FYI

~Res